Logan, UT 84321
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated Sales Associates who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from generating leads to closing sales. Our ideal candidates will deliver a professional presentation to customers and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. The successful Sales Associate will constantly strive to meet personal and company sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
Sales Associates Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right service product to solve the customer’s problem
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features and marketing
- Receive and record Estimate Requests from customers.
- Take customer phone calls.
- Record customer communication and lead status in CRM.
- Build and maintain relationships with key contacts in the industry.
- Cold call potential customers when needed.
- Assist in marketing events.
Sales Associate Requirements:
- Previous Sales & customer service experience (min) 2 yr.
- Strong communication skills
- High School Diploma
- High attention to detail.Proficient and working knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Ability to learn new software and be proficient in learned software.
- 2+ Years of outside sales experience.
- Previous experience utilizing a CRM such as Sales Force, HubSpot, or Pipedrive.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google G Suite such as Gmail, Sheets, Docs, and Drive.
Job Types: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Sales & Marketing: 2 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Top Job Asphalt, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. The company is also a drug free work place. A pre-employment drug screen is requirement, as well as random drug screening throughout employment.